Pumpkin Spice Latte Balls
Nutrition per serving: 95 Calories, 7g Carbohydrates, 5g Fat, 5g Protein, 2g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
1 Cup large flake oats
1 Cup puffed quinoa
½ Cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
4 Scoops (1 Cup) Vanilla protein powder (we love Isagenix Isapro)
¼ Cup Coconut oil, melted
1/3 Cup Canned pumpkin
1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (see recipe below)
2 tsp finely ground coffee
2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix together large flake oats, puffed quinoa, coconut, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee grounds
2. Melt coconut oil, and mix with the pumpkin and maple syrup
3. Add the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well
4. Form into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet
5. Melt the white chocolate chips with ½ tsp of coconut oil. Drizzle on the balls and then place in the freezer to firm up.
Store in air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Pumpkin pie spice
You can purchase pre-made pumpkin pie spice. But it is super easy and cheap to make yourself. This is also delicious in coffee!
2 Tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp ginger
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight jar.