Protein Strawberry Cheesecake
Nutrition per serving: 141 Calories, 8g Carbohydrates, 9g Fat, 7g Protein, 4g Sugar
By Deanna Hill, HRM Healthy Cuisine Artist
1 Cup Cream cheese
½ Cup Part skim ricotta cheese
3 Scoops (3/4 Cup) Vanilla protein powder (We love Isagenix IsaPro)
1.5 Cups Fresh strawberries
12 Chocolate wafer cookies
1. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, ricotta cheese and protein powder with an electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
2. Place strawberries in a blender and blend until mostly smooth
3. Fold strawberries into cream cheese mixture
4. Spoon mixture into 12 silicone muffin cups
5. Top each cup with a chocolate wafer cookie
6. Place in freezer and freeze until solid. This will take a few hours
7. Pop cheesecakes out of the muffin cups and store in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to eat.
Can be eaten as a frozen treat, or thaw for about 20 min on the counter for a more traditional cheesecake texture.