No Bake Protein Brownies
Nutrition per serving: 139 Calories, 12g Carbohydrates, 7g Fat, 8g Protein, 3g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
½ Cup Natural peanut butter
¾ Cup Unsweetened almond milk
¼ Cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp Maple syrup
4 Scoops vanilla protein powder (We love Isagenix IsaPro)
1 Cup Coconut flour
4 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ Cup Dried goji berries
¼ Cup Dark chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, reserve 2 Tbsp of the chocolate chips for topping.
2. Press “batter” into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper
3. Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips on to the top and gently press
4. Place brownies in the fridge to firm up
5. Once firm, remove from tray and cut into squares
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
As an alternative flavour, remove goji berries and add a tsp of mint extract for mint chocolate brownies.
Note: In this recipe, substituting the coconut flour for any other flour will not produce the same results.