Festive Holiday Bark
Calories per serving: 82 Calories, 6g Carbohydrates, 10g Fat, 5g Protein, 4g Sugar
6 oz Dark Chocolate
¼ Cup Almond butter
¼ Cup Dried cranberries
2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
2 Tbsp Unsalted pumpkin seeds
1 Tbsp Shredded coconut
Pink Salt, to taste
1. Heat chocolate and almond butter in a small saucepan on low heat, continuously stirring to keep from burning. Heat until melted and smooth.
2. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat
3. Sprinkle the cranberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut on top
4. Sprinkle on the pink salt
5. Place in the freezer for 10-15 min, until chocolate is solid
6. Remove from freezer and break or cut into pieces
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.