PB & J No-Bake Protein Bites
Nutrition per serving: 100 Calories, 5g Carbohydrates, 7g Fat, 6g Protein, 1g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
¾ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
¼ Cup PB2
4 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (We love Isagenix Isapro)
3 Tbsp Coconut oil, (melted)
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
1.5 cups Brown Rice crisps cereal
1/3 Cup crushed berries (any you choose)
1 Tbsp Chia seeds
Start by mixing the crushed berries with the chia seeds in a small bowl and set aside.
1. In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, vanilla and melted coconut oil. Mix until smooth.
2. Stir in PB2 and Protein Powder until well mixed
3. Stir in rice crisps. It may seem a bit crumbly, but it will come together as you form the balls.
4. Form into balls. These will roll easier if your hands are warm.
5. Place balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and give each a gentle press with your thumb to form a small dent.
6. Place in the freezer to set for about 15-20 min
7. Remove the balls from the freezer and fill each with some of the berry mixture.
These are best stored in the freezer as they will soften quickly if left at room temperature.