Fudgy Brownie Protein Balls
Nutrition per serving: 82 Calories, 8g Carbohydrates, 4g Fat, 6g Protein, 2g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
1.5 Cups Canned black beans, rinsed well and drained
¼ Cup Natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
2 tsp Vanilla
4 Scoops (1 Cup) Vanilla protein powder (we love Isagenix Isapro)
6 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
6 Tbsp Coconut flour
¼ Cup Chopped walnuts
2 Tbsp Dark chocolate chips
1 tsp Coconut oil
1. Place black beans, peanut butter, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla into a food processor or high speed blender (vitamix or blendec). Mix until smooth.
2. Place mixture into a bowl and stir in the protein powder, coconut flour, & unsweetened cocoa. Mix well until combined
3. Stir in the walnuts
4. Form into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet
5. Melt together the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil and dip each ball into the chocolate mixture.
6. Place in freezer to set the chocolate.
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.