Red Velvet Protein Balls
Nutrition Per Serving: 98 Calories, 8g Carbohydrates, 5g Fat, 6g Protein, 1g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
1 Cup Large flake oats
½ Cup Large flake oats, ground
1.5 Cups Puffed Quinoa
½ Cup Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
5 Scoops Protein Powder (We love Isagenix Isapro)
3 Tbsp Unsweetend Cocoa powder
¼ Cup Coconut oil, melted
1 Cup Grated Beets (About 1 small beet)
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (try using a fruit infused like fig, or berry)
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp White Chocolate chips, and ½ tsp Coconut oil (for topping)
1. Grate the beet, then add the beet, balsamic vinegar and almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients
3. Add the liquid mixture and the coconut oil and mix well
4. Form into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes to firm up.
5. Melt the white chocolate chips and ½ tsp coconut oil together in a microwave. Start on intervals of about 25 seconds, checking after each interval until it is smooth when stirred.
6. Dip each ball in the chocolate mixture and place back in the freezer to firm up.
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.