No-Bake Raspberry Bliss Cheesecake Squares
Nutrition per serving: 145 Calories, 5g Carbohydrates, 10g Fat, 10g Protein, 2g Sugar
By Deanna Hill
1.5 Cups Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
4 Scoops Vanilla protein powder (We love Isagenix Isapro)
¼ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
¼ Cup PB2
¼ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Cup Raspberries (I used frozen)
1. In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, protein powder, PB2, unsweetened cocoa and honey. Mix well
2. Stir in melted coconut oil
3. Carefully fold in raspberries
4. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture in with a spatula.
5. Place in freezer for about 40 min to allow to set and firm up
6. Remove from freezer, lift the cheesecake out of the pan and cut into squares
7. Place in an airtight container and store in the freezer.
You will want to store these in the freezer as once removed from the freezer they will start to soften fairly quickly.