Cocoa Crunch Granola
Servings: Approximately 18, 1/3 Cup servings
Nutrition per serving: 229 Calories, 22g Carbohydrates, 13g Fat, 12g Protein, 4g Sugar
2 Cups Large flake oats
2 Cups Puffed quinoa
1 Cup Hemp hearts
1 Cup sliced almonds
½ Cup Pumpkin seeds
3 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ Cup Coconut oil
¼ Cup Maple syrup
1 Tbsp Vanilla
½ Cup Dark chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips
2. Heat the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla together until coconut oil is melted.
3. Pour the heated mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined
4. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
5. Bake at 275 degrees for 45 min
6. Take pan out of oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the granola (Do not stir)
7. Place pan back in oven and bake an additional 10 min
8. Remove pan from oven and let cool 10 min. After 10 min, give the granola a slight stir. Don’t over work, you want some clumps!
9. Let granola cool completely and then transfer to an air tight container.